Welcome to the
Marlette School Foundation
The Marlette School Foundation was organized on May 6, 1938, as a Michigan non-profit organization. It was incorporated on November 12, 1946. A nine-member board, from which membership officers are chosen, directs the organization.
The Foundation was organized "to improve educational facilities in the Marlette Public School." All former students of the school, not just graduates, are members of the Foundation.